Each of the following pieces are performed each night of the festival:
- Most Beautiful Rock by Eric Alter of West Orange - The Story of War told and heard by people who aren't quite ready to hear it and are surprised by how it ultimately resolves. This production features Cara Heary of Summit, Jon Beeler of Cedar Grove, Jeff Maschi of Milltown, Jim Clancy of Basking Ridge and Lewis T. Decker of Millington,. Directed by Joann Scanlon of Chatham.
- One Woman's Onions by Mark McCarthy from Union City - Two modern suburban sisters with separate lives dance around their differences, but finally come to the fact that they love and care for each other and will find a place of common thought. This production features Tara Cioletti of Wayne and Alexandra Landau of Florham Park. Directed by Arnold Buchiane of Summit.
- Fool Me Twice by Jerrod Bogard of New York, NY - Being Royalty is really just a business... This production features Miriam Salerno of Millburn, Jeff Foote of Denville and Jim Clancy of Basking Ridge. Directed by Paul Bettys of Denville.
- Aquasize by Loretta Napolitano of Denville- A group of Senior Citizens adjust to their ages and the reality while trying to get their exercise in. This production features Ellen Fraker-Glasscock of Chester, Geraldine Baillod of Rockaway, Melissa Lowver of Summit, Gwyn E. Nielsen of Scotch Plains, Art Seif of Berkeley Heights and Dickson Lane of West Orange. Directed by Steve Catron of Mendham.
- The 5564 to Toronto by Karen Howes of Madison - The impossible to believe happens in a near empty bus terminal at 4:00 in the morning. This production features Chip Prestera of Stirling and Anna McCabe of Morristown. Directed by Ron Mulligan of Bloomfield.
- Keli Richards by Omar Kozarsky from Mahwah Love is blind and love endures. Unrequited love, though, is still tough to live with. This production features Julie Ann Nolan of Little Falls, Scott Tyler of Morristown and Lewis T. Decker of Millington. Directed by Megan Ferentinos of Cranford.