This is the 25th anniversary of Chatham Players' JERSEY VOICES!
Presented One-Act Plays are:
- Meet Millie by Amanda Sage Comerford, Directed by Karen Thornton.
Millie, eager yet unsure in her new job as a real estate agent, prepares for her first open house. However, when her parents show up to cheer her on, Millie’s day take a hilarious turn.
- A Visit in the Afternoon by Fred Dennehy, Directed by John A.C. Kennedy.
A dying man insists on one last visit with his granddaughter, to share a story, a secret, and an unexpected responsibility.
- Infinite by Jackie Jacobi, Directed by Julie Anne Nolan.
The story of a couple in their late 30s who are staring, side-by-side, into the infinite possibilities life provides in those moments between knowing and not knowing.
- Rearranging the Ham by Eleanor Kennedy, Directed by Arnold Buchaine.
A 60 something husband and wife coping with one of life's most difficult situations.
- On Pause by Lauri MacMillan, Directed by Roseann Ruggiero.
While a mother and son play a video game, it turns out it is more than winning at the game that is at stake. A bonding occurs as each reveals their strengths and weaknesses and not just in the game…
- Chair Dancing by Steve Ruskin, Directed by Joann Scanlon.
A feisty "older" woman struggling with physical challenges from a stroke works with a physical therapist who knows how to challenge/encourage his patient and bring back the sparkle and enthusiasm she thought she had lost.
|Alex||Christopher C. Gibbs|
|Director||Julie Anne Nolan|
|Director||Joann Lopresti Scanlon|
|Director||John A.C. Kennedy|
|Production Coordinator||Steffi Denmark|
|Stage Manager||Aaron Kellner|
|Lighting Design||Diane Giangreco|
|Sound Design||Joe DeVico|